About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Friendship Day!

The Mustard Grain Journal First Issue 1.1 is out. I am happy to see my work as a part of it. Please click the below link to read some beautiful evocative haiku by global haijin.

http://themustardgrain.weebly.com/current-issue.html 


Today was a Haiku day for me. I have written 15 haiku and send it to different journals as well. I am restarting my Haiku book that I have planned to release on Diwali. A Haiku A Day will be my collection of Haiku written in the year 2014.


Wishing all my friends a very Happy Friendship Day.