About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, March 2, 2013

How to Buy my Books?

Here we go -

My Amazon page is updated with the link to my both the books. My readers can order my books using the link below:


My readers in India can order the same books using junglee (Amazon Portal for India) or can search for my books using the following online shopping portals.


All you to need to search is 'Archana Kapoor Nagpal' or you can search with name of my books as-


  1. 14 Pearls of Inspiration - This is my first book
  2. 12 Facets of a Crystal - An Anthology with 11 other authors
So hunt for me and grab my books:)

It is a proud moment for any woman to do something out of the box. I tell my people - I will live even after I will die. A writer dies but his/her writings are IMMORTAL!