About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, April 13, 2012

US Magazine Covered My Story: Time for Treat!!


This really calls for a treat. I was searching for something when I came across this link. My story indeed my real life incident that I wrote as a story was published in a US magazine (Home and Family Magazine- www.bahamasfamily.com)  in April, 2011.

This story is listed as a special feature on the cover page and this really makes me happy. I am putting a cropped picture of the sameJ

When any writer or artist cross borders and get a chance to be read or viewed by people on the other part of the globe, there job is half done. I am happy and thankful to this magazine for spreading the message of ‘Forgiveness’ through this story.


My readers who missed this story of mine can click the link below to read the same.

I am off to Bangalore for couple of days and I thank everyone for making my life so beautiful by reading it.

Have a good weekend!

CheerioJ