About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12...My Video on My New Channel!

What an interesting date - 12.12.12.....:)


I have uploaded my first video on this channel - a funny one. Do watch it till the end to know what happens?

Here is the link to the video - Irritating - A Monkey!


A day left to complete two years of blogging. On this interesting day as '12.12.12' at 12 AM, I share a link as a anniversary gift of my blog.

I have launched my another 'You Tube Channel' that will have all kinds of videos - fun and learning:).

The new channel is linked to the old channel - Dolce Vita as well.

Link to my New You Tube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/archanakapoornagpal

This channel will also be available under the label 'Video'.

Have fun and keep watching!!