About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, March 22, 2013

Latest Write-up in Friday Gurgaon!

Somewhere deep inside me I have lost hope. But when I write my poems or articles, they turn into a piece of inspiration. All these weeks, I feel bad the way I am treated, and I ask myself - I want to meet God....:).....definitely not in Bangalore....lol:)

My poem in Friday Gurgaon for my readers. 


I am done with my third book also that will be my kindle book project. I am just left with the cover page. Thanks to my editor for helping me with the editing process of this book also.

I am planning to launch my third book after the marketing of my second book which is published by JustFiction and will soon be available for sale. I have completed the book and ebook project, and I am just waiting for the links to be shared with me. Let us see how things go from here.