About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, March 25, 2013

Holi Of Hope!

India is a land of festivals. Two days from now, we have festival of colours - HOLI.

I am sharing an article that makes this festival all the more special for me. March is the month of 'Women's Month' on my blog and after reading this article, I feel to post it on my blog -


There is no reason to defy someone of colours. Colours make us feel positive and happy about ourselves. I have a better reason to celebrate 'Holi' this year:)