About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Video - It Touched Me!!


I reached Bangalore and almost settled. I love this city and there are many things to share but I start the new life in a new city with a message and learning for all IndiansJ

I started working, when I was hardly 15 and I always thought – Every work/job is noble. The biggest asset of any job is education. I value money because I earned the hardest wayJ

I was watching DID (Dance India Dance) and the audition of this little child made me feel that still many of our children are deprived of education. Please watch this video and take a pledge that we have to educate each child of India. As I blogged, in one of my post – EDUCATE THEM RATHER THAN HIRE THEM!!


Hats off to Sumit for his dedication and to his teacher who is training without charging any fees. We need more people like him!
GTG, Cheerio:)