About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Amy Purdy Inspires Archana!!

Every Thursday is my day to meditate. Before I logoff for the day and head for meditation, I would share a very inspiring video with all my readers. A friend of mine has shared this video with me to inspire me. The story of Amy is more struggling than mine but I could relate to it very well.


The way she has presented her life through this video is learning for me and many others as well. She has given me a chance to write how I relate to her video in my next post. I will write for my inner voice and that is the best thing I could do on the anniversary of my blog. Yes, I am completing a year of this blog next week. I will post my inputs and how I relate to Amy’s video.

Thanks to Amy for sharing her life with all of us. I salute her spirit. Please click the link below to know about AmyJ


God has created all of us with a reason and we all need to identify that reason.

Buona Notte!