About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Cake for Last Day of 2012!

I baked a chocolate cake as a surprise for my husband. The last day of the year should end with sweetness. Not much in mood of party but want to spend some good time with my family. 

A simple home-made dinner of pasta, wine and a cake. I enjoyed listening to LMFAO (I'm sexy and I know it)...LOL!!

I want to end this day with a feeling that this was a year of turning point in my life. I loved every day as it was a learning for me.

I thank God for his blessings. I dedicate a piece of this cake to my all readers who made me feel so special all 365 days of 2012.



I wish all my readers - a great year ahead.

My resolution for 2013 is to write more and much better. Honestly, a thought to came to my mind - I enjoy being a housewife more than a writer BUT I want to write to be a good housewife. I think - I am first a wife than anything else but 2013 should be a year to balance both the roles.

2012 has given me lot of contentment as a writer. I think, I have achieved what I wanted to as a writer/blogger. 2013 looks like a year of leisure, I want to spend time with myself and my family now.

So grab a piece of cake and have a great evening!