About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ask for 3 Wishes...They Will Come True!


I had a great day and could feel lot of positive energy around myself. I felt as if I am flying in the airJ

 There was a smile on my face for no reason. Maybe I am happy or maybe there is no pain in the knees. Whenever I am happy I think about my painless knees. Happy knee is a happy Archana!

Leave all this!

Today is a very good day so just lit three lamps in front of Lord Ganesha and ask for any three wishes and it will come true!

Now you will ask who said this?

I do not who said but I just did it!

As such also I follow Lord Hanuman and Lord Ganesha so just did it as per my belief. But do not share your wishes with anyone. Anything you desire as a wish from honest heart always come true.

Om Gan Ganpatye Namo Namah Shri Sidhivinayak Namo Namah Ashtvinayak Namo Namah Ganpatibappa Morya