About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2 AM...

Whispers has shortlisted 5 haiku. 

Today I plan to study till 2 AM. Life is so strange. I got compliments as the day started. Quite interesting start of my day!

But what I really want to share is a great feeling that I experienced. My domestic help Radha maa's son who is almost 10 years younger to me - had send me a gift for 'Mother's Day'. He wrote me a message in the local language on this Mother's Day. 

I always thought when you give love and time to people - they generally forget with time, as their needs change over the period of time. It has happened with me every time. But maybe God has a way to communicate to us the right message at the right time. I feel so special; I feel as if my efforts have not got wasted. Maybe those who could not understand will definitely realise the worth of it one day..but till then it will be TOO LATE!! 

It is not about the gift but the feelings, and thoughts; it is about the respect and love.

:)