About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

News 9 Youtube Dance Video Link :)

Well this is the link to the YouTube video of News 9 feature. This is the second part just drag till 4 mins and then you view belly dancing and it's benefits.

Though it works well for everyone but it is equally good for the pregnant ladies. If things go good in life - I am planning to go to Egypt next year to learn it from another teacher to improve my skills. I love my teacher; she is the best and an inspiration for many women.

I am sharing this video for my family as they can see how good i am doing in just 4 classes. It is a gift to my mom as I never thought of coming on TV. News 9 just made my mother's day!

Listen n Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5cbUZoZZTs&feature=share