About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, May 9, 2016

Ershik #13 Is Out!

Studying, Writing, ....I am almost indeed completely confused with so much work at my desk.

Phew!

I am just gathering all the links where I am published and putting it under the folders. This post is mainly for my Russian readers.

Here you go as Ershik #13 is out with my three senryu shortlisted! All are my favourite.

There senryu published in Ershik #13. You can read the Russian version as well. The bold ones are English version with the Russian translation. Love to see my work in other langauges!
all I feel to eat
is a Belgian chocolate
first pregnancy
Archana Kapoor Nagpal (India)
тянет лишь
на бельгийский шоколад
первая беременность
Арчана Капур Нагпал (Индия)
we clear
the broken crockery
quarrel ends
(Archana Kapoor Nagpal, India)
убираем
битую посуду
конец ссоры
Арчана Капур Нагпал (Индия)
golden jubilee
in every photograph
we pull our bellies
(Archana Kapoor Nagpal, India)
золотой юбилей
подтягиваем животы
на всех фото
Арчана Капур Нагпал (Индия)

Happy Monday!
Love
Archana