About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, June 6, 2016

My Daughter's Birthday!

4 years away from her but still she lives in my heart. And I really miss her today!

Recently I posted a picture of four generations. Surprisingly, all my friends questioned - 'where is the fourth generation?' Strange, the one who got me to her also forgot it (:...

People might not accept but for me it is a fact and it will never change.

6/6 - destiny where my favourite number is 6, and her birthday date and birthday month is 6. God is just great!

Loads of love to her.