About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Honorable Mention - Another Recognition of 2016!!

My haiku received Honorable Mention at 2016 International Matsuo Bashō Award. The only feeling that help me to write better each day - not to look back in life. To cover my losses, I have to invest time and efforts. Late but still not too late. 

I believe - it is not write for the top journals. But write in such a way that an ordinary journal becomes a top journal. My grandfather told me the mantra of his life - 'one who sleeps for long can never enjoy the first light. To reach at the top, your focus should be only at the peak not the hurdles encountered during the trail walk'. I am sure if he could see me from Heaven - he would not regret anymore. I might not live as I am mortal..but my name will live after me...the best gift for my family, and my loved ones.



Here is the link to the list of winning and mentioned poets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7unISB9De6TSjFQSmRwZnZiT28/view








Congratulations to all the winners.