About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Pray For YOU!


Prayers can do wonders. We have time for everything but have we ever thought to sit at a corner and just pray for someone. I am sure the answer would be ‘Yes’. And then you will have consecutive encounters with your inner self – I prayed for my father, son, mother, daughter and so on ...

When I asked ‘someone’, it was definitely not for your loved ones. Someone you never heard or someone who is unseen or someone you met and lost in the race of life. Pray for them. It will give you peace and as I said ‘prayers can do wonders’.

God will see and send your prayers to them and you never know you get what you want in lifeJ. No matter what they did, no matter how they treated you or treat you. The fact is you loved them or love them and that is what should matter to you. Your love should be selfless and that is a true prayerJ

I am posting a very nice poem for my readers written by Edgar Guest. It is actually a ‘Prayer’J. Ask God to grant you and your loved ones with the poet is praying in this poem.

God grant me kindly thought
And patience through the day,
And in the things I've wrought
Let no man living say
That hate's grim mark has stained
What little joy I've gained.

God keep my nature sweet,
Teach me to bear a blow,
Disaster and defeat,
And no resentment show.
If failure must be mine
Sustain this soul of mine.

God grant me strength to face
Undaunted day or night;
To stoop to no disgrace
To win my little fight;
Let me be, when it is o'er,
As manly as before.

Ego and hatred are your biggest enemies. They will harm you more than anybody else.
Spread love and pray for your loved ones before you close this window of my post....