About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Fifth Story Got Published!!!

It has been the fifth story of mine that is published on one of the websites. Please click the link to read my story.

http://www.talesofkindness.com/2011/04/santa-can-come-before-christmas/


You can also read all my writings under the label 'My Publsihed Writings' at my blog. For my FB readers , I have posted the link on my wall.

I thank everyone who has encouraged me to write and all my readers who have read what I wrote on these websites and on my blog.

Love Ya All
Cheerio:)