About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, November 4, 2013

Article Published in Friday Gurgaon. Also Nominated!

Happy Diwali to my all readers. My poem - Facebook on God is published in Friday Gurgaon latest edition. And the good news is that it is also nominated by Kathy for one of the Talent Challenge Contest. 

To read my poem on FG portal, click the below link -


And please vote for my nomination at this link:


Keep voting for my entry and this poem is one of my favourite one. It will be part of my second volume of - 'The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life'.

Cheers:)