About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to Lord Krishna - Happy Janmashtami 2016

Wow!

25th August is Lord Krishna's birthday. Every year I tie a rakhi to Lord Krishna. I am making this painting of a peacock for my brother, Lord Krishna.

Thank you Lord Krishna for everything - good or bad, i take all your givings in stride.

Few clicks of my peacock painting - fifth painting of Amitie Series, Kala Sutra 2016 Collection.

Yet to decide the title....