About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother is a Mother!

Biological, Adopted or Sponsored Mother - a Mother is a Mother!

A statement that I think of - on every Mother's Day. Time has changed. People have changed. Situations have changed BUT for me it will be always the same. A woman who once wanted to have four kids - is just away from any commitment towards motherhood. Maybe people changed her. They just made her realise many things too soon. I take it in stride!

Whatever moments of motherly feeling God gifted me - was just enough. But I can never forget the source through which it came to me. Real or virtual, fake or genuine - how does it matter as it took me to Sphoorti, and I experienced another emotional journey.

I look up to the source as much as I love my mother this Mother's Day! Ofcourse, I have left many things behind or shall I write I paid my emotions to the source as my words. Hurts..maybe not anymore. One fine day - maybe someday!

I am sharing a link to the channel News 9 that featured three strong moms! I am definitely not interested in the first two. But I share this link for my teacher who is the third one in this video. So you can drag to see it. And you will get a glimpse of me as well. Also my other dance mates.


Take care of your mother - take them for routine scans and regular checkups. They are more significant than the Fb pictures. I fight with my mother to get it done for her. Indeed, I take her appointments on timely basis, Gift your mother a heath checkup package than these red/white...flowers .

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms around the globe!

Love
Archana