About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Amor Cuerdo no es Amor - Sane Love is Not Love!!


People will judge you keeping everything aside. No matter whom you are or to what situation you have been into, at many instances you will be judged. Wearing a swim wear and coaching a man was a big fight at my parent's place. Where my husband approved me of doing this, my father was the first one to object. He always emphasised, how will people react (the word is 'react' not 'act') to this and how will they explain why their daughter is doing all this?

As if the world will come to help their daughter when she was left alone all, broken and stumbled. The world will move with it is pace whether I am there or not. Indeed, we all just small pebbles or shells lying next to a stormy sea. We have significance till we are not drawn by the waves and then thrown back.

Life does not give you second chance. Even we expect, it will not give us a second chance. You have just one LIFE and you need a second chance to think about your dreams and desires. Jesus!


Live as per your terms and conditions, the way you want to live with a big smile and immense liberty. People have many times called me crazy for doing things that made no sense to them. My pleasure, as I did what made sense to me. A simple rule of thumb, I do not want to blame the world and my people for my actions. I should be accountable for my good actions and bad ones. Tomorrow, I do something to make others happy but behind the doors, I cry, then that is a waste. They all will be happy but I will live a suffocated, trapped life. No ways!

We all live for ourselves and we should live the way we want with our people keeping their happiness in mind and majorly, our. A basic rule be happy and you will keep others happy. Live and let live. Love yourself and you will love everyone around you :).


Just follow your heart.

Amor Cuerdo no es Amor!

Google it and this is not being referred to 'romantic love' here. It is referred as 'loving yourself'. This blog is about 'So You Think You Are Living', not 'So You Think You Are Loving'.
Cheerio!
Living is ‘loving’ yourself!