About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Fake Account...

Before I board my flight a quick update for my readers. There is nothing new. It has happened n times with me. I don't take it seriously all this anymore but I owe some commitment to my readers. To save them from wrong messages and friend invites - I post this....lol.

Another account is created on FB by my name. Two people can have same name but since I am blocked from this account - and my some other relatives are also blocked so we have concluded it is  fake account....lol!

Again....lol!.....nahin.....lol!

Please I am available only through following two FB profiles.

facebook/bellissima.archana
facebook/archanakapoornagpal


If you receive any message or invites other than these two links provided as above - that's not me. I am blessed to have great friends. A friend figured this and updated me. I don't believe in reporting these accounts anymore. Rightly said by mom - 'God will take care of me at every step of life.'

Last year after I was out of hospital - many things changed within me. One life; be bindaas. We all have to pay for our deeds. I chose to ignore all negative things.

Happy weekend!
Enjoy the Black Friday discounts..... <3