About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nothing Like Her !

I feel what I feel, I can only talk to my mother. The only person who will never judge me or hate me for being me. The darkness around me can only be felt by my mother. I do not need God because I have my mother. At this moment, I just want to be with my mom...:)....Omg, I do not believe, I am crying.....but I am sure my readers, we will agree, nothing like a mother in our life. A song that really makes me cry, and reminds me of some moments of my life with my mother.


I hope for a better tomorrow. Till the time, my mother believes, I am right, I do not worry about the world anymore!

:)