About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Wonderful Article; My Chocolate Maltine Series!!

I just completed my all orders of chocolates and I am back to writing, and research around scuba-diving. I have named my recent series as 'Maltine Series'. These are chocolates for birthday parties mainly for kids and have mysterious fillings. I could not think of a better name so I chose 'maltine series'. Here is the link to view my colourful chocolates - 


Also, this year our chocolates have reached various places - NY, NJ, Sweden, Chicago, Leh, Mumbai, Delhi and my very own Bangalore. I have put all my earnings as my contribution to PADI. It makes you feel good. But when I started with 'Garden of Chocolates', I had no expectations at all. I took it as a hobby and the feedback made me feel contribute more to it. I re-invested my earnings and made almost 2034 chocolates in this festive season. I launched two series as well - Flurrie and Maltine (for children only).

I was reading an article and I am very fond of this author - Lori Deschene as I find her forte of writing quite similiar to mine or vice -versa. I just bought her book to read as well while I will be on a vacation next to the beach under the sun.............:)

When we expect or worry for the future, we are not confident to handle the uncertainty. We want to live in comfort zones and around our own people. This is not the ideal idea of life. Just believe in yourself and from there starts your journey of finding your path in life. Get out of your zones to do something 'out of the box'. I am sharing the link to one of her article that I really enjoyed reading.


Start this week on a thought - you are never hurt when you take it to your mind. You are only hurt when you take things/instances to your heart. You do not have to make strengthen your thoughts but make your heart very strong to take the uncertainties in life..........

Happy Monday!