About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Captured This Video Just to Say – ‘Respect Nature’

There is one thing that I do not like about my birthday – Rain. No matter in which part of the world I am but for last 7 birthdays there is no such one that it did not rain. So please God, on special request it should not rain on this Thursday.

Link to Video - Respect and Love Nature!

Anyways I do not like rains as such also. But there is something about this video that I could not resist capturing it. This is a video I recorded to capture God's best gift to us that is NATURE! Respect nature and preserve it for our coming generations. The sound of rain drops and changing colours of sky recorded in this video is so soothing to eyes. I loved this video as it was not planned. I just woke up and saw it is raining like anything and could not resist capturing this beautiful scenic video of nature. Thanks GOD!

Hope my readers will like it too. It was hard to record this video as I am short in height J and it was like standing on a chair, twisting your body here and there to capture the best view. My apartment being the corner one does not give me much leverage to capture more than this. But still it came out to be a good one though could have been better!

So enjoy Nature!

CheerioJ