About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, August 19, 2011

Why Do You Worry?


Worry is like a suicide. It hampers your mind and soul leading to so many ailments. So start your weekend with a great note – Not a big deal.

Forget your worries and enjoy this life...As it is my birthday month so I put a quote here that used to be always posted on the wall of my bay at Deloitte. I worked but without worrying about targets and deadlines. Read what I followed in my seven years of professional life -
"It is not work that kills men, it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more on a man than he can bear. But worry is rust upon the blade. It is not movement that destroys the machinery, but friction."
- Henry Ward Beecher


Other than professional life, I follow the following quote for my personal problems. If I have no solution for my medical problem or pains, there is no point sitting and worrying about them either. The best technique, I follow is take a pillow and sleep. It helps. I have fed this following quote in my mind that works in all adverse situationsJ. It keeps me going and fighting with myselfJ

"There is no use worrying about things over which you have no control, and if you have control, you can do something about them instead of worrying."

- Stanley C. Allyn
Love You All
CheerioJ