About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Birthday Gift : Launch of My Another Blog – Live Life Arthritis Style

I am very happy to launch my new blog – Live Life Arthritis Style on my birthday. I will be writing for both of these blogs from now onwards.

This is the surprise that I planned for my readers. To know more about this blog please click the link to the very first post published by me


You can visit this blog through my profile also. If you click ‘View My Complete Profile’ tab available above you will be taken to my profile. You have to scroll the window and see all my blogs under the tab ‘My Blogs’.
Like my current blog, this blog is also searchable on Google for everyone. The name of the blog is suggested by my husband and this is the best gift he could have given me. I am still working on the looks and gadgets that I plan to add to my blog. So be patient with meJ

At the same time I owe my thanks to all my friends and readers as their confidence in me has given me the strength to live and be what I am today. As we say we all need help somewhere and maybe your consistency in reading my blog and stories helped me to be here.

What this blog is all about?

For the above question you need to read the blog so click the link above and enjoy. It is dedicated to people like Archana only!

I am happy I could launch it around my birthday.

Love You All

CheerioJ