About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I want on my birthday?

You would have read the below post about launch of my new blog – Live Life Arthritis Style

Now what I want on my birthday?

ONE EMAIL FROM VALERIO –

An email from my brother Valerio in my account that comes every year sharp at 12 AM. That is the first thing I login and check on 25th August for last 7 years. It tells me that relationships are not time or distance or blood related onlyJ. He completes my birthday and his love is like blessing gift for me. I still remember when I left and the way we hugged and cried. A 6 feet good looking guy bent on his knees to match my height. We speak different languages but we learned languages to talk to each other. I need that email this year also.

12 AM CALL –

A call at 12 AM that tells that I am still special for my people.

GLASS OF ‘LANCERS’ WINE –

A glass of my favourite wine (check this link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancers_(wine)) . Somehow I could develop the taste of this wine only.

YELLOW GERBERA FLOWERS-

I want 10 yellow gerbera flowers. Please no more roses. I do not like them anymore. Yellow is my colour these days so just 10 yellow gerbera flowers.

A GOOD CANDLELIGHT DINNER

A good Italian dinner.

Thats all.

I wish all this comes true this birthdayJ

Buona Notte!