About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last Christmas....I Gave You My Heart

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.....this is one of my favourite Christmas songs, and yes it is my ringtone  till Christmas. Here is the link for my readers....I just love this song........


Since morning, I have been listening to Christmas songs. My another favourite is "All I want this Christmas is you".

Last few days of 2013, be good to everyone, spread loads of love, and end it happily....else you will not get any presents.....:))

Cheers!