About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Learned?

It was a very hectic day. I just completed 924 words with proof reading. I read few links around partition of India as my plot is around the same.

I have decided to opt for a course; I decided to fill my forms as well. It was a day around research and learning. I have to renew my BCL membership as well.

I was squeezing my eyes to keep myself awake. I have always believed in hard work when it comes to my studies or work. Time to pull up my socks for better work. 

To keep myself awake, I watched an amazing and touching video. A video that talks about winning pattern in life.

I am posting the link for my readers.

http://www.ted.com/talks/boyd_varty_what_i_learned_from_nelson_mandela.html

Time to sleep.

Good night!