About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, July 25, 2014

Micropoetry for a Thought!!

I wrote micropoetry for a thought on my FB page. I guess it can be posted on my blog as well. Dedicated to a thought to curb - 'Crime Against Women in India'. My work is also shortlisted in brassbell Haiku journal for the August issue. And 'Ripples of Love' is all set to go live on Eid. This book is very special to me as from selection process to editing/proofreading/book designing/review checklist - I have lived every role. If words can leave an impact then maybe my following three attempts help someone to alter his mind. Love women - do not rape/molest/abuse them. Remember - you are in this world because of a woman only!

You can also visit my FB author page or LIKE the same for more updates. Just one like away from 100 :)



#1


Amid her sacrifices
She takes pain to bring a new life
Amid all unwanted desires 
They give her pain that takes her life 



*****************************

#2

Women nurtures a character 
into a life
Beyond law of nature 
she is made to live in fear...

****************************

#3

you pray to her in temples
call her 'Goddess'
in darkness of night
you only molest her

Happy Weekend <3