About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, October 5, 2015

Updates about 'POH'.

The October issue of Brass Bell: an online haiku journal includes a haiku of mine. The theme was 'HAPPINESS'.

following
the falling kites . . .
children giggle

- Archana Kapoor Nagpal

I am also writing my next post for my another blog - 'Power of Happiness'. I am quite particular about the topics that I plan to write for this blog. My next post will be up by mid-Oct wherein I am writing about Acceptance v/s Ignorance. Trust me - you will be able to relate to it, very well!

Hugs 
Archana