About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Month of Love...

The month of love will start from tomorrow.

What I gift people who truly love will be up on mu blog on 3rd Feb, 2016. It is a poem that is approved, appreciated and published by a new journal. The poem is titled as Emotional Passage.

Before the month ends - as I wrote this year I want to focus on short stories and different forms of poetry other than haiku, tanka...

Very happy to receive an email that a poem of mine is shortlisted for a new journal. The editor wrote the below mail in praise of my work. He liked it. I wanted it to be published in Feb ' being the month of love'. It will be live on Wednesday.

"
Thank you for your recent submission, I really like your poem 'Emotional Passage' and I would like to publish it in Anti-Heroin Chic. I have a spot open for it on wed Feb 17th & I'll email you with the link once it is up. Thank you for your interest and support in this relatively new journal and for the kind words. "

Tomorrow I will share all the links where I am published this month, and shortlisted for the next month.