About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, February 19, 2016

Clarity

"Things are not better when they are clear; things are better when you are clear about them"
                                                                                                  ~ Archana Kapoor Nagpal

A thought that always helped me in my good and bad times. There were days when I had no money to continue my higher studies but I was clear about what I wanted from myself. I never gave up. 

My family wanted me to do Chemistry Honours, and I just had no inclination to study Chemistry. I got 92/100 in my boards, and all the colleges - welcomed me happily. BUT I wanted to study Literature. I was given an option if I go with Literature - I have to fund myself. 

I did it!!

19th Feb, 2016 - I made a new record of 1500 mts of freestyle swimming in 32 minutes. Ofcourse - non-stop lap after a lap. If you are clear about what you want - it does not matter whether the entire universe conspires all for you. Its not the universe - it is your will power and clarity to get what you want from yourself. 

Think of a dream. Desire it badly. Will universe come and give it to you. Find a way..work towards it..and it will be yours.

So you need clarity of thoughts to achieve what you want in life.

Happy Weekend!

:)