About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 12, 2011

What am I reading these days? Promise is a Promise

What am I reading these days?

Colours...lol
I have painted every possible article I could...lolJ

Tomorrow, I will upload some pictures of what all I have painted and will start a new label ‘My Art Gallery’ on this blog with completing one year with all of youJ
But if I get time to login and upload. So I am trying to reserve some time for thatJ

Other than hours of painting, I am busy reading two books. While sitting in my auto or waiting for someone to pick me, I spend my time by reading the following two books-

Revolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat – A cute love story and I always liked Chetan BhagatJ

A Promise is a Promise by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer – This book I bought last evening and I am almost done with 45 pages. This book is about an unbelievable story of a mother’s unconditional love and what it can teach us. I could not stop reading it for an hour at Crosswords when I decided that I need this for my home libraryJ

Finally, I suggest my readers to pick a copy of ‘Promise is a Promise’ and read it. For this month my pick from my library for my readers is this book!

Words have a life. When you say a word you leave many in hopes or anger or satisfaction depending upon what word you ‘used’. Think before you speak. I always try to tell my mind, the way we treat others is the way we want them to treat us. If you humiliate others, this the way you want them to treat you...think!!

Love people and you will only get love backJ and even if you don’t get love, you will not regret later as you did your best by loving and just loving!

Buona NotteJ