About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, January 27, 2012

Video: Embracing Our Fallibility

My art teacher shared this video on her FB and told me about the same in my class with her. I watched it and this is really a video to be shared with all my readers

After watching this, I am happy that I did go wrong at many instances in my life as it gave me a reason to understand me as a person. I will not regret that someone else is responsible for my downfall or success. My failures are my assets as they took me to the venue of success. As I am responsible for my success, I am equally responsible for my failures.

This video is very much related to many of us and it needs to be shared with all of you.

This video talks about - “Most of us will do anything to avoid being wrong. But what if we're wrong about that? "Wrongologist" Kathryn Schulz makes a compelling case for not just admitting but embracing our fallibility.”


CheerioJ