About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, June 22, 2012

My Book Gets Published- 14 Pearls of Inspiration


From Blogger’s Desk:

It is a moment of happiness for me as I always wanted to see my book available to my readers. Thank You, God!!

I have not been blogging for a while and it is a cautious decision taken by me. Before I post about my future with my blogs, I am giving a link to all of you to grab my book.

Here is the link:


The purpose of the book was a small message – Disability is a road to learn your abilities. I dedicate this book to every person who suffers from arthritis at a younger age and life changed for them. I dedicate to all those I met in my real life and virtual world. To all those people, who read me through my blogs and pushed me to move on. I dedicate, to my editors, my corporate newsletter team and my critics for helping me to improve myself each day and by each post.

I never wrote this book from the perspective of ‘Royalty’. If that would have been the aspect, my blogs would have ads all around the content since 2010. But I opted to be out of ‘Adsense’ (Blogger provides an option to earn money through ‘Adsense’ tool) as the idea was to write for people not for money. I give my words on my blog that IF my book is sold and whatever ‘Royalty’ comes to me, it will be given to the enhancement of my daughter’s school – Sphoorti Foundation.

I have a request to my readers and friends, please share the link of my book with your network so that we can contribute to Sphoorti as a cause. Grab it and read it. It means a lot to me as I know how each chapter was framed irrespective of my medical conditions and emotional mood swings. I wrote few lines while sitting at Apollo Hospital and some while observing others doing best in their lives. Some days, I laughed and some days, I cried while writing each piece of this book.

Thanks to all of you for everything!

Archana Kapoor Nagpal