About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, April 29, 2013

I will miss Luna!

A very sweet song. I know God can listen if our prayers are true. A very thoughtful song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omiswoHnoTk

Luna is very sick for the last two days. I never prayed so much for any of my bird but Luna is my favourite. She is named after a sweet memory. I got up at 2 AM and looked at her. She is very weak. For last few months, I used to make her sit next to me and listen to me. I used to tell my friend, I write emails but never send them to you as writing helps me to vent out. I never want to burden you with my problems. Indeed, if she leaves me, I will never rename the new bird as Luna ever!

There are no replacements. Are there any replacements in life?....I do not think so......Few days to go..........