About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

R.I.P Luna

Luna took her final flight to heaven. I cried so much. I could not eat after that. My father was trying to convince me. She was not only a wonder bird. She was my best friend, my brother, my sister, and my little baby. She was my morning alarm. The very first thing, I used to do in the morning was to see her, and wish her - 'a very good morning'. There was always a shine in her eyes that used to tell me - 'She loves me. She prays that one day, I will also have a painfree life'. Last evening, she was jumping with her stiff body, chirping in pain, and I could not see her in pain.'. After a while, she passed away. One thing is a fact - my loved ones either cheat me or leave me(:. I never wanted her to go but it was hurtful to see her in pain. But she will always be missed. I hate not to see her in her own home with me (:. But I want her to be at peace. What is the point of holding something, when you can give them peace by just letting them go off.

I want to pay my tribute to her contribution in my life. I will never rename any bird in my home as 'Luna'. She was the only one. I am sharing some of her beautiful moments with me that will always live in my heart like many other sweet memories!

This is for my wonder bird/baby - Luna (Luni)

Collection of Luna's Beautiful Moments
 - https://picasaweb.google.com/108980877216677105725/MyWonderBirdLuna

True Love of Gracia and Luna - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuIzdAJM0E

Will Always Miss You!