About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Friday, May 17, 2013

Googley Bear!

I have almost contributed 4 hours to my research project and I am feeling like a Googley Bear. My friend used to call me as I always keeping searching things here and there. While talking to him, Google was my saviour:). He was too perfect for an imperfect person like me...Anyways!

QUIT SMOKING/TOBACCO and do a favour to your life. I thought to post something that can make a difference to our lives. I guess - a small step to quit a bad habit might be a good idea. 

I have named my latest painting as 'Googley Bear' as I have made it while doing my research project and somewhere, the word - 'Googley Bear' came into my mind. I will post the picture of my painting tonight for my readers on my blogs.

Cheers!