About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, May 16, 2013

:) - Part of Me!!

I just woke up and I am feeling so good. No back pain and lot of good energy. I started my day with a new chapter of 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff' followed by ten minutes of meditation.

It feels great, when you look up to someone and you become friends with him/her. I have always watched Jimmy Shea's videos and recently wrote a message to him. I am a big fan of Jimmy Shea. And in return he sent me a friend request on FB. No reason, not to accept. I loved his swimming lessons, and he inspires me to swim better. I was not expecting such a great start of my day:)

I have work but I just made a plan to allocate time to each category of work. Four hours to my 526 record of research work and 2 hours to writing.

I want to be 40% housewife and 60% working woman. It is a difficult balance but not impossible. I think of a very nice song by Katy Perry - Part of Me..


At times, you may fail personally but you will balance it professionally as it is a 'Part Of You'.

Cheers!