About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

(:..(:

I just completed my internet project and had some time to think silly things. Whenever I am free, I go back into the past and just get upset. Panacea of my problem is to be to occupied. But too much work means back pain. But I am not going to give up. I have to get back to writing and send my work to FG for the coming weeks. Edit it and add some good quotes to my write-ups. It is good to be occupied at least for me, it is the only medicine for my mind (:...LOL!

I changed the ring tone of my mobile from Thandavam to Tum Hi a song from Aashique 2. It is funny as Aditya Roy Kapur brings a smile on my face. I like him. Why am I blushing while blogging about him :)..Sometimes some faces makes us feel good. I will complete my canvas in another few hours, and will share my favourite painting on my art blog.

GTG....

Cheers!