About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do it for yourself...:)

Today it was a shopping day for me. But it was not my day. Whatever I selected was either not of my size or was picked up by someone else...:)

But yes I am a size smaller now. The only good thing to be happy...

I read something funny about women but it is true. .."I went to buy a dress but liked a pair of shoes but finally got this white bag"...

I am so confused when I shop but yes my favourite brands are - Zara,  M&S, Mango, AND. ....Lol....the list is endless. ...

It was a day around shopping and I did no work at all. At times, it is good to do something for yourself.  So, get ready for some shopping and fun for yourself.

Cheers. .