About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Krista Donaldson: The $80 prosthetic knee that's changing lives

Krista Donaldson: The $80 prosthetic knee that's changing lives

I had a very terrible medical journey. Every day is not the same for me. There are days when I can swim like a fish, and twist/turn up and down in the water, but there are days when getting out of the bed needs energy. The only fact that bothers me in winters are my joints. For me the world is beautiful when I have no knee pain but it is very difficult when my joints are stiff, and in pain. I watched this amazing video and it is true - 'if technology cannot make our lives better then it is a failure.'


I am sharing the link of this video on my Arthritis Blog as well. A group of engineers who created a prosthetic knee to change lives. It is a very inspiring video for all those who look for an option to live a normal life. I hope this video is helpful to my readers. I watch ted talks to find and learn more and many new things being at home or while working. At least, my learning curve should not stop. This video made me feel good and very happy as well.

I hope my readers in US and Canada are well and stay blessed. I know the snowstorm and harsh winters must be such a big trouble. I wish my readers in US and Canada - a safe and warm day !

Good Night!