About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Thursday, January 9, 2014

U...S...P...A!!!

Huh...Uh....:)...I am a woman with a dimple on my left cheek. I just love it. It attracts many people and I feel so lucky...and my daughter also has a dimple on her left cheek.....

I just started with the project. Lot of reading around partition of India and the pink city of Jaipur.

I was quite bored for a while after reading and thought to pen down my story for the latest project. Yipee...I have almost written 433 words. 1600 more words to be written. 

I took some time off and started reading about USPA. I guess, I would like to go for sky diving this year:)

I want to freak out in 2014. I want to break all the laws and rules set by me for myself. I want to tell lies and be a naughty person. I guess, I just want to be myself - like a child. I want to workout but binge on chocolates once in a week. I want to learn to ride a cycle. Anyways, I just got my first cycle to ride. I am working hard to save for sky diving. Yes, this year's adventure - sky diving or wingsuit flying but at a safer place as an experience with a professional.

Life is a gift. Just live it for yourself. Before I hit the sack, I want to close my eyes and meditate for a good sleep.

Buona Notte!