About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tanka...Haiku...French Classes

It has been a long time I could not blog !

This blog is my baby and there are no doubts around this :)

Recently, I have seen a great time around my Tanka and Haiku submissions. I am getting good feedback in the groups that encourage me to write three Haiku a day. I am mulling over the idea to write a Haiku chapbook or start a daily blog - where I can post my work. I am more in favour of the blog. It will give a chance to Haiku poets/readers to read my work on daily basis. I have also joined a group of Haiku poets mainly of Israel and one of my ku got amazing feedback. I share it here with all my blog readers -:

chasing a kite --
whiff of falafel
distracts me

I have submitted my Tanka to Whispers and Karen has enjoyed reading my work. She loves the rich imagery in my Tanka and the depth of my work. She has shortlisted them for the June publication.

Finally, I have found a French tutor and my classes will start from June 2014. 

Amidst so much of work, I have also completed the first chapter of my new book. Just started with proofreading my work. I plan to be regular with my blogs. Thanks to all my readers who visit to increase the hits. We are just few hits behind 50k + mark.

Good Night, Sleep Tight!