About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to my all readers. I love all of you. If I look back and revisit my last hospital stay in Dec 2014 - i promised myself to be more loveable to myself. I promised myself to live the way I want. It is good to be good but foolish to be extremely good to others. Life taught me many lessons but I have learnt too late. But as we say - it is never too late to love.

Yes this day I announce I will soon launch my label of Online Art Studio. My first three paintings are sold and now in Dallas. My another two paintings are ordered by clients. Once I move to my new house with my family - I will start making my new work. I guess I will lot more busy in new home.

I am enjoying the pace of life. Work is my first love. And I am happy as my husband loves me for my work. I feel blessed!

Love your love and support them as that's all you can do in love. Thank you to all of you for keeping me involved in writing and thinking. My life has really changed in last 6 years -the day I resigned from corporate world. At that time people knew my company and my process BUT today they know me. My journey is fulfilled!

Love
Archana