About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

I love this video and surely the song. I might not be able to blog for a while but I do believe that all parents who visit my blog can play this for their kids on my behalf. 

Santa is coming to my town....lalala....

I love Christmas and I wait to go back home soon - get into my dress that I shopped for Christmas.  I wanted to buy boots too. So I will buy once I am back. I want to wear my cap and make it to blind school as well. 

Will click nice pictures and upload on my FB. Until then I wish all my loved ones ' Merry Christmas'. And yes I hope the stockings are next to your bed.....

Love
AK