About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Haiku at Tenth Place :)

18th Indian Kukai Contest Results are out.
68 participants took part in 18th Indian Kukai, and they came from 22 different countries. The theme of this edition was PETAL.
My haiku wins 11 points and is at position tenth. Happy to see it among top 10 numbers as it is very close to my heart. This was the last contest for me for 2016 as this month I am appearing for my exams in the coming week. Hiatus!
Sharing my haiku with my readers...
my grandmother
lying amidst the petals ...
funeral rites
(Archana Kapoor Nagpal)
Thanks for the votes for this haiku. It is very close to my hear