About Me

My photo
Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of four books. She often participates in the short story competitions, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She has seen her short stories, poems and Haiku published in other anthologies as well She has also been actively involved in the editing, proofreading and book designing of various anthologies. You can read more about her writing career at the below link: https://www.facebook.com/archanaknagpal/

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Gift: The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life (My First Kindle Book)

Dear Readers -

Grab my another book as a gift on Mother's Day - 'The Fragrance of a Beautiful Life - Poems about Life, Volume 1'. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Fragrance-Beautiful-Collection-Poems-ebook/dp/B00CQMZ7A8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1368329893&sr=1-1

I am so happy to complete this project on time and sharing the links with all my readers. This is my  first kindle book after two published works with JustFiction and one anthology with JustFiction. Not to forgot, my second anthology of short story contest is on its way, to be published by Silver Tongue Press Publishers. 

BUT this book is my gift to my mother and my daughter. Collection of 15 poems about life. Some you might have read and many are new. I have been working on this for the past 4 months. Today, I can write, I am not bad at technology. I read about kindle and many other platforms related to it. I   made my notes while writing these poems to present a well-organised and well-edited book. Thanks to my editors who helped me in publishing a perfect book. I chose a vibrant yellow colored flower as the cover page. 

I hope my readers will like the cover page as well. Login to your respective dedicated Amazon portals to grab your copy of the book. Not to forget, kindle books can be read via smartphones, tablets or download a kindle conversion software on your laptops et al. :).

Happy Mother's Day!